BẢO HÂN chấm dứt sự nghiệp sau 18 năm ca hát !
Chuyển đến trang 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Trang kế

Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> TIN TỨC VĂN NGHỆ HẢI NGOẠI
Xem chủ đề trước :: Xem chủ đề kế  
Tác giả Thông điệp
VanNgheNews

Ngày tham gia: 21 9 2005
Bài gởi: 2845
Đến từ: California

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 30, 2009 12:23 pm    Tiêu đề: BẢO HÂN chấm dứt sự nghiệp sau 18 năm ca hát !

BẢO HÂN chấm dứt sự nghiệp ca hát sau 18 năm hoạt động

Inside News/ MT Forum

Cuốn Paris by Night 100 là cuốn cuối cùng Bảo Hân tham gia

Bảo Hân, tiếng hát trẻ nay không còn trẻ lắm đối với trung tâm Thúy Nga, vừa ra thông báo năm 2010 sẽ là năm cuối cùng cô hoạt động văn nghệ và sẽ giải nghệ sau cuốn Paris By Night 100 sắp tới. Cô mong khán giả sẽ nhớ đến cô với những vai diễn muôn màu của mình tại Paris by Night trong các bài hát mà cô trình diễn và gởi lời hẹn gặp các fan vào các buổi thu hình cuối cùng của mình tại trung tâm Thúy Nga sắp tới.

Sau đây là nguyên văn thư Bảo Hân viết thông báo đến các fan sự kiện quan trọng này trên website chính thức của mình như sau:

My dearest fans,

The end of the year is almost here and it’s also the time of the year to reflect all those things that have happened in the past 12 months, I don’t’ know about you guys but I do feel that the older we get time just goes by so much faster! When we were young we couldn’t wait for the week to get by so we can jump into the weekend, we couldn’t wait to grow up so adults would treat us differently, and most of all we couldn’t wait to get older so we could do certain things that we weren’t allowed or couldn’t do as kids! I always tell my friends that the difference between then and now is that as kids we didn’t have the money to do things, go to places ect and now that we are older, we make money and certainly can afford it but now lack in time! Time has become a luxury and no matter how often we tell each other that we need to make time for our family, our friends and especially ourselves…there is never enough time for that and we wished we had more than 24 hours a day! It has been my new year’s resolution for the last 5 years to make more time for myself and learn to make the best out of it, and still, I constantly feel as if I am hustling, rushing and stressing! Of course I am aware that the main reason is because of my job! It is a stressful profession and flying from one airport to another as well as running from one gate to another is part of all that ! I chose to do this nearly 18 years ago and I am not gonna lie to you, I love my job!

With the year 2009 coming to an end, I must admit that It must have been the most peaceful year for me in the longest time! I guess it has a lot to do with how I have learned to look at life and things from a different perspective! Eleven years ago, when I moved to the US I was scared to death but also fearless at the same time because I just couldn’t wait for what was ahead! I left my entire family in Austria behind and decided to come to California to fully pursue my singing career which I didn’t have the courage to do before ! as I’ve said….I was terrified, cause I didn’t know what to expect and as a little girl form a small city like Vienna, a jungle like L.A can certainly make you feel even smaller and lost! Still, I was so excited and full of hopes and dreams which was the reason why in so many doubtful moments, I still didn’t want to give up and return to my home and my family! The truth is, I saw myself staying in the US with the possibility of raising my own family here someday! In the first few years, I few home to Austria maybe once or twice a year cause I was very busy with fashion school and work! As years went by, my siblings got married, I welcomed my first nephew and nieces and I sadly realized that my parents aged so much faster since I only saw them those times I visited Vienna! Everytime I went back I saw how my father’s hair turned more grey, I noticed how my mother struggled more with her own health…it was heartbreaking to watch! I am pretty sure they felt the same way about me…how I have aged and became more and more reserved, less cheerful than in my teens and twens but they never said anything just as I kept my mouth shut and cried only when nobody was around!

I decided to visit Vienna more often as I watched my nephews and nieces grow and everytime when it was time to fly back to the States I felt as if somebody was pulling my heart out, cause I realized that the ONLY reason why I was in this country is because of work! People go to work and come home to their loved ones and even if they don’t live with their family they would have a roommate, boyfriend, girlfriend or spouse to come home to …I had none of that ! Luckily I had a very tight group of friends who became my substititute family, …but professionally speaking everything went well! I was working for one of the largest Vietnamese music productions, I got to travel, I got to meet and work with amazing people, I got to meet my most wonderful and loyal fans…I couldn’t have asked for more!

And yet, to go back to the beginning of this letter and the reason why I wanted to write this in the first place, It is TIME that has become the most precious thing in the world and that we should cherish and make use of as long as we can!

Since the beginning of 2009 I have thought of ending my time here in the US and return to my home, where my family needs me and where I would want to spend the rest of my life so I can be near them! It isn’t anything I just thought of or came up with …it’s something I have been thinking about the longest time and I finally decided to do it after many months of thinking, talking to family and friends! Have also spoken to THUY NGA and told them my decision which they fully understood and supported!, it is now YOU, that I have to break the news to:

Paris by night 100 will be my last taping as I have decided to make 2010 my last year as a singer! I will be performing live till the end of 2010 , which will give me the opportunity to personally say goodbye to you, but after that I am officially and fully retiring from the music industry! I hope that I’ll be able to travel as much as possible, in order to show you how grateful I am for this incredible journey you have gone on with me! Please don’t be sad or feel like I am letting you down….cause as precious time goes by, it is also time for me to go on my own journey! My 18th year of being in the industry is approaching and as I look back I couldn’t be any more grateful to THUY NGA who believed in me, who saw a potential in me and gave me the chance to fully express myself as a singer and entertainer and YOU who supported me, who encouraged me to work harder and challenge myself even more. The memories I have made while being on the road, performing on stage, meeting my fans in person, etc are the most wonderful and unforgettable things I have ever experienced! The countless letters and emails I have received with all the encouraging and loving messages will always remain in my heart and will be kept there forever!

Some people have asked me why I couldn’t coutinue my singing career as I have done before had moved to the US, which is traveling back and for the and making guest appearances here and there, but I told them that is not how Bao Han works! I don’t do things half way in order to make others happy! I only agree on doing something if I know for sure that I can guarantee to give 100%! In this case I just know that it’s not possible once I am back in my hometown!

When i stepped on the stage of Paris by night 16 I had no idea where I wanted to go, what my goals as a singer were, but if there was one thing that I surely wanted people to remember me of, I to make a difference! And now as Thuy Nga is approaching Paris by night 100 and 18 years later I realize that I always want to be remembered as Bao Han, an unpredictable singer who loved playing different kinds of characters, who changed her hair color every chance that she got (and got in trouble for it numerous times), who didn’t mind being on stage with little to no makeup so she can get into the character of a boy or a drunk man but also loved dancing and being glamorous at the same time!

I want YOU to always remember that a girl from a small city CAN make it all the way to the capital of entertainment! I always want to be remembered as a girl who believes in changes and still does!

I want you to always remember Bao Han as a girl, who wants to encourage other girls and boys to make their contributio0n to the Vietnamese music industry so it will always grow and become bigger and better no matter what other say! I want you to always remember Bao Han as the girl who wants YOU to be able to walk the same path that she has walked…. maybe even continue where she has left off and take it into a different direction!

Once again, I hope that with this letter I haven’t left you in anger and sadness! Some of you grew up with me and my music, some of you were introduced to my work not too long ago, but no matter how long you’ve been following my career, I do have to admit that I have the most loyal fan out there! NO DOUBT!

I will appear in the Thuy Nga Diva show which will be taped on eh 20th of January and in Paris by Night 100@ it would be such a great honor for me to gather as many Bao han fans as possible for both tapings, have had you with me when chu Nguyen Ngoc Ngan and chi Nguyen Cao Ky Duyen introduce me for the very last time!!

From the bottom of my heart, I with you all the best of luck, love and most importantly heath for the New Year@ live to the fullest, enjoy everyone, make time for yourself and your loved ones, cause time goes by very fast! We can’t stop time, but we can certainly make the best out of it!

Thank you so much for the incredible journey!!

Bao han

Diễn đàn Mẫu Tâm xin chúc ca sĩ Bảo Hân THE BEST trong một journey mới với cô sắp tới.

Về Đầu Trang
Xem lý lịch thành viên Gởi tin nhắn
sanspa

Ngày tham gia: 11 12 2009
Bài gởi: 48

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 30, 2009 6:27 pm    Tiêu đề:

Hy vong chi Bao Han, se duoc mot cuoc song moi nhe nhang va am ap hon, khong phai buon ba nua, nhat la duoc tro ve song ben canh bo & me va nguoi than tren thanh pho Vienna that tho mong.
Về Đầu Trang
yeuthamtienghatquetran

Ngày tham gia: 26 12 2009
Bài gởi: 614

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 30, 2009 7:31 pm    Tiêu đề:

cai nay chac la co bf. roi bf hong cho hat nu~a.. hoac nghi? o nha` de? con day ne`
Về Đầu Trang
phan_quan

Ngày tham gia: 12 8 2008
Bài gởi: 418
Đến từ: biệt cốc

Bài gởiGởi bởi: Tư 12 30, 2009 8:15 pm    Tiêu đề:

sao mà uổng thế nhỉ????/ Sự nghiệp của cô ta còn đang ok mà..
Bảo hân ..một thời để nhớ.
Trình bày bài viết theo thời gian:   
Gởi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề nầy    Diễn Đàn MẪU TÂM -> TIN TỨC VĂN NGHỆ HẢI NGOẠI Thời gian được tính theo giờ Việt Nam PST (U.S./Canada)
Chuyển đến trang 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Trang kế
Trang 1 trong tổng số 9 trang

Chuyển đến 
Bạn không có quyền gởi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn
|   Register   |   Tin nhắn riêng   |   Đăng Nhập